MBA Program on Marketing & Innopreneurship
The Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship – Go Negosyo is launching its Magandang Business Advice on Marketing & Innopreneurship
in Cebu, Davao, NAGA, Lipa, AND PAMPANGA!
It shall be a four-hour training on marketing and innopreneurship intended for micro, small and medium entrepreneurs in the Philippines. Participants are expected to gain insights and practical strategies on marketing and the importance of innovation in any entrepreneurial endeavor.
ABOUT THE MENTOR
GoNegosyo Angelpreneur. Successful Entrepreneur and Chairman/Vice Chair/Director of 12 corporations. Bestselling Author of 13 bestselling marketing, sales and entrepreneurship books, the most awarded business educator in the Philippines (Agora ’94, TOYM ’01, TOYP World ’02 , AME Lifetime Achievement ’07, World Brand Leadership ’09 ), took advanced marketing and innovation programs at the MIT Sloan, Kellogg, Wharton and London Business School.
Learning fee is One Thousand Five Hundred Pesos Only (P1,500.00) to include the registration fee, one (1) GoNegosyo book (8 Simple Secrets of Raising Entrepreneurs or 21 Steps to Start Your Own Business), and Certificate of Completion.
Participants to be referred/endorsed by the DTI PO/RO is entitled to a discounted rate of One Thousand Two Hundred Pesos Only (P1,200.00). Same discount is extended to students and teachers (with valid ID).
HOW TO REGISTER
There are two ways to register:
1. Fill up the Confirmation Slip then fax (02 6377873 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) together with the deposit slip.
2. Sign up online: Click Here
HOW TO PAY
Payment is made through bank deposit. All participants are required to write in their deposit slips the phrase “For MBA Marketing [Name of Place]” below the stated amount before making the deposit.
BANK: BDO / PIONEER HIGLAND BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME: Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship Foundation Inc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In case of Refunds, cancellation, and substitution:
- Refunds will be honored if we received a written notice of cancellation 30 days prior to the event and must be emailed at email@example.com.
- Cancellation received less than 30 days prior to the event will be charged 20% of the total learning investment fee while those received one (1) week prior will be charged 50%.
- Refund is unacceptable made for cancellations after the stated deadline.
- Substitution is possible but only upon the advice of the original attendee. The original participant can email the details of the representative.
- Reminder: As proof of payment, please present your deposit slip at the registration booth.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For questions and clarifications, you may contact Go Negosyo at 02 6379229 or 02 6318101 loc 7106 and look for Kits Samaniego and Rose Peralta, or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.